1. Boil and Peel Eggs
Let the eggs cool before moving on…..
(this is not just so you don’t burn your hands, but also so the heat from the cooked eggs doesn’t cook the mayo and fresh vegetables that you’ll be adding later!) Moving on!
2. Slice each egg in half lengthwise and empty the yolks into a separate bowl, setting the white shells aside.
3. Smash the yolks with a fork and add:
– 1 Tablespoon Dijon Mustard
– 3 Tablespoons Mayo ( I like Vegenaise)
– a small handful of Red Onion, minced
– 6 pickled Jalapeno peppers, minced (if you prefer less spicy, remove the seeds)
– 1/4 cup roasted Red Pepper, chopped
– 1 Tablespoon Lemon Juice
– Small handful of Dill, chopped
MIX MIX MIX MIX MIX
4. Spoon or pipe the mixture into each egg white shell
**Garnish with chopped Chives