👉2 1/4 teaspoons granulated yeast
👉1 teaspoon sugar
Set aside and leave until foamy/bubbly (about 5 minutes
👉3 cups flour
👉1 1/2 teaspoons kosher salt
3. Add 1/2 cup olive oil to the yeast/water mixture and whisk, then add this to the flour immediately
Mix well until a dough forms (I used my kitchen aid) then knead by hand until you have a smooth pillowy dough
4. Place dough in a bowl and cover with a towel, let rise for 6 hours
5. Punch the dough down and leave alone for 15 minutes while you prepare your toppings (I used mozzarella cheese, marinara sauce, mushrooms, onions, peppers, tomatoes, and parmesean cheese)
6. Roll the dough to the size of your large sheet pan and place in the pan, use your finger to shape the dough up the edges of the pan.
7. Place mozzarella cheese slices down first, then your toppings, then your favorite marinara sauce, then parmesean cheese
8. Bake in a PREHEATED 450 degree oven for about 25-30 minutes or until your crust is crisp and cheese is bubbling.